Driftless Road Adventures is proud to present the 2018 Driftless Challenge!
The Driftless Challenge is a non-timed road rally that requires travel throughout the entire Driftless Area at your pace, on your schedule. There are three levels of achievement.
Gold: Ride ALL 33 of our routes…yup, that’s 7,500 miles in a single season.
Silver: Ride at least 22 of our 33 routes in a single season.
Bronze: Ride at least 11 of our routes in a single season.
The season for this challenge runs March 1st through October 31st.
Along each of the 33 routes there are 3 specific locations which must be visited and photographed. Some of these locations may be businesses, but no purchase is ever required.
So how does it work?
- Enter with the form below
- Pay your entry fee of $25.00 per person ($50.00 for 2 up) by using the Paypal donation button. Entries are accepted at any time…you do not have to start March 1st.
- You will receive a reply from us with the following:
- A file so you can print a placard with your number on it. (We recommend you laminate it since it has to be with you for the whole journey)
- A file with all of the specific points of interest that you must stop and photograph.
- Included in each photo submitted must be:
- The specific site or item…this could be a building, a sign, an actual item or natural phenomenon…just something that tells us you were there.
- Your placard
- Your motorcycle NOTE: If you can’t get your motorcycle close enough to the item, take a close up picture of the item AND a picture farther away that does include your bike.
What you will receive if you conquer the challenge:
- Hours of enjoyment from riding the greatest roads in the Driftless Area.
- A sense of accomplishment for achieving something that few others have done.
- Your name on the Driftless Challenge Finishers list.
- A Driftless Challenge T-shirt to show off to all of your riding buddies.
- A Driftless Road Adventures sticker.
- A certificate of completion.
- First and foremost, BE SAFE, don’t stand in traffic to get a picture!
- Photos can be emailed, or can be shared through a digital photo gallery.
- All questions and final photo submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos must be submitted no later than October 31st, 2018.