Renee and I would like to thank all of the First Responders who work so hard every day!
If you saw our pictures from the our Labor Day weekend you might have seen the picture of me looking at one of our paper maps:
I have been using our maps in the Driftless Area this season and I find them to be an invaluable resource. I have used them to see how close we are to towns for gas (and bathrooms). I have also used them to find an alternative route around a closed road. They are a great tool to show other riders and passengers when they want to know where they are on the route and what is ahead. So, if you are heading out for a ride in the Driftless Area consider taking one of our maps along.
We are about 1/3 of the way through the September Driftless Challenge, so there is still plenty of time to enter. September and October are the last two Driftless Challenge Months.
Remember, all monthly Driftless Challenge winners will be entered in a drawing for the 2019 Driftless Challenge Grand Prize!!
Upcoming Driftless Events:
Driftless Area events are starting to slow down a bit, but there are still plenty of great events coming up. Be sure to check out the Vitesnik Customer Appreciation event on Sept. 28th. Driftless Road Adventures will have a booth and will be leading a ride in the afternoon.
- September 14th: 2019 Big Ribbon Bike Run, New Richmond, WI. This event is located near the St. Croix Route.
- September 20th-22nd: 22nd Annual Midwest Triumph Ride-in, New Glarus, WI. This event is located near the Pecatonica Route.
- September 21st: District 16/23 Hillclimb, Red Wing, MN. This event is located near the Redwing Fairbault Route.
- September 21st: Fall Flood Run 2019, Lakeland, MN. This event is located near the St. Croix Route
- September 28th: Vitesnik’s 27th Annual Customer Appreciation Rendezvous, Richland Center, WI. This event is located on the Boaz Caz route. We are excited to be attending this event and to be leading a short ride in the afternoon. Be sure to attend this fun filled event!!
- Planning on trying out one of our routes? If you are interested in paper maps or pre-loaded SD cards with the routes or tracks, visit the Driftless Store today! Your purchases go directly back into the site to help us keep it free for all to use!
- Don’t forget to get your photos in for August’s Driftless Challenge!
Hope you are having a great week! Ride Safe!
Dale and Renee