This route was plotted beginning and ending in Kellogg, MN.
If you prefer, paper maps are available for purchase.
This route is named for the Zumbro River which is a major geological feature in this part of Minnesota. Stretching from Wabasha to Zumbrota, to the northern edge of Rochester, this 280 mile route alternates between scenic hilltops and twisty river bottoms. If you are in the mood for a good hike, check out the Elba Fire Tower.
Click on the link below to download your preferred file (v2.0):.gpx Route File .gpx Track File .gpx Route w/ POI .kmz Route File
Some of the Many Points of Interest
- Kellogg: Snake Creek ATV Trail, Zumbro Bottoms, Midway MX Park, Lark Toys, Giant Cowboy Boot
- Wabasha: National Eagle Center
- Jerrett: Rock Garden
- Lake City: Bald Eagle Bluff Scientific & Natural Area
- Plainview: Big Bull Statue
- Millville: Spring Creek Motocross Park, Meadow Valley Motocross
- Elba: Elba City Park, Elba Fire Tower
- Rollingstone: Luxemborg Museum, Rollingstone City Park
- Mazeppa: Run & Gun Paintball