This route was plotted beginning and ending in Cassville, WI.
If you prefer, paper maps are available for purchase.
We call this route the Wisconsin Triangle Route for two reasons. The area encompassed is triangular, bordered by both the Wisconsin and Mississippi Rivers, and because motorcycle riders have been known to mysteriously lose themselves in the many endless valleys and back roads along this route. At approximately 240 miles in length, this route, beginning in historic Cassville, WI, ranges between Potosi, Wyalusing, and Muscoda. River views, museums, and access to 2 Wisconsin Rustic Roads are just a few of the many points of interest included along this route.
A Great Big Thank You to the Wisconsin Triangle Sponsors!!
Click on the link below to download your preferred file (v3.3):.gpx Route File .gpx Track File .gpx Route w/ POI .kmz Route File
Some of the Many Points of Interest
- Potosi: Potosi Brewery Museum, Potosi Recreation Area, Passage Through Time Museum
- Cassville: Cassville Car Ferry, Nelson Dewey State Park, Stonefield Village
- Wyalusing: Wyalusing State Park, Wyalusing Beach
- Lancaster: Grant County Courthouse
- Fennimore: Railroad Museum, Whispering Winds Winery
- Boscobel: Depot Museum
- Blue River: Sand Barrens
- Highland: Spurgeon Vinyard and Winery
- Rustic Road #70, #99