This route was plotted beginning and ending in Winona, MN.
If you prefer, paper maps are available for purchase.
The Winona Whitewater route features both twisty county roads and the scenic beauty of the Great River Road. This 260 mile route includes historic Winona, Whitewater State Park and Pickwick Mill.
Click on the link below to download your preferred file (v2.0):.gpx Route File .gpx Track File .gpx Route w/ POI .kmz Route File
Some of the Many Points of Interest
- Winona: Great River Bluffs State Park, Pickwick Mill Inc, Farmers Community Park, Marine Art Museum, Sugarloaf Park, Winona Visitors Center, Tews Corn Maze, Gavin Heights Vineyard
- Le Crescent: Dresbach Welcome Center, River View Winery
- Altura: Whitewater State Park
- Dakota: Apple Blossom Overlook Park
- Minnesota City: John Latsch State Park
- Elba: Fire Tower
- Rollingston: Luxemborg Museum