This route was plotted beginning and ending in Ontario, WI.
Wildcat Mountain State Park is the centerpiece of this 275 mile route. Not only does Wildcat Mountain provide excellent climbs and curves, it has an abundance of excellent hiking trails and expansive views (if you need a break from riding). Stretching from La Farge to Tomah, this route has a very high number of elevation changes. If you like hills, you will love this route!
Click on the link below to download your preferred file (v2.0):.gpx Route File .gpx Track File .gpx Route w/ POI .kmz Route File
For more pictures and video click here.
Some of the Many Points of Interest
- Ontario: Wildcat Mountain State Park, Diamond Way Buddhist Heartland Retreat Center
- La Farge: Driftless Folk School Campus, Kickapoo Valley Reserve
- Hillsboro: Cheyenne Settlers Heritage Park, Firemen’s Memorial Park, Hillsboro Historical Society.
- Tomah: Tomah Area Historical Society, D M & E Railroad Museum
- West Lima: Driftless Sacred Grove, Dreamtime Village
- Cashton: Pinnacle Rock State Fishery Area