This route was plotted beginning and ending in Reedsburg, WI.
If you prefer, paper maps are available for purchase.
Named for White Mound County Park which is located in the center of this route, the White Mound Route is approximately 240 miles long. This route, one of four located on the North bank of the Wisconsin River, covers the Driftless Area between Spring Green and Reedsburg.
Click on the link below to download your preferred file (v2.0):.gpx Route File .gpx Track File .gpx Route w/ POI .kmz Route File
Some of the Many Points of Interest
- Hill Point: White Mound County Park
- North Freedom: Natural Bridge State Park, Mid-Continent Railway Museum
- Rock Springs: Van Hise Rock, Wisconsin Big Cat Rescue, Ableman’s Gorge
- Reedsburg: Pioneer Log Village, Monument Park
- Loganville: Loganville Village Park, Narrow Creek Winery
- Cazenovia: Memorial Park
- Ithaca: Elephant Trunk Rock
- Plain: Bear Creek Sedge State Natural Area
- Wisconsin Rustic Roads #21 and #112 nearby