This route was plotted beginning and ending in Lake City, MN
If you prefer, paper maps are available for purchase.
The Wabasha Cannon Route explores the area of Minnesota between Wabasha, Red Wing, and Cannon Falls. This 260 mile route includes a visit to beautiful Lake Pepin and includes a generous stretch of Highway 60, west of Wabasha.
Click on the link below to download your preferred file (v2.0):.gpx Route File .gpx Track File .gpx Route w/ POI .kmz Route File
Some of the Many Points of Interest
- Lake City: Lake City Concourse, Roschen Park, Bald Eagle Bluffs & State Natural Area
- Cannon Falls: Lake Byllseby Park, Lake Byllseby Beach, Lake Byllseby Dam, Cannon Falls Historical Museum
- Red Wing: Sea Wing Memorial, Red Wing Marine Museum, Soldiers Memorial Park, Aliveo Military Museum, Indianhead Motorcycle Club
- Millville: Spring Creek Motocross Park, Meadow Valley Motocross
- Wabasha: National Eagle Center, Tow Mater
- Zumbrota: East Covered Bridge Park
- Kenyon: The Tardis