This route was plotted beginning and ending in Prescott, WI.
Named for the St Croix River, this route is our most northern route. This 260 mile route, beginning in Prescott, WI, is also one of only 2 route that visits 2 states. The St Croix route is really 2 separate rides. One segment explores St Croix County in and around River Falls, WI. The second section of this route follows the St Croix river all the way north to Marine on St Croix, MN before returning to Prescott, WI.
Click on the link below to download your preferred file (v2.1):.gpx Route File .gpx Track File .gpx Route w/ POI .kmz Route File
For more pictures and video click here.
Some of the Many Points of Interest
- Hudson: Octagon House Museum, St Croix County Historical Society, St Croix County Courthouse, Cracked Barrel Winery, Willow Falls, Willow River State Park, Lakefront Park, St Croix Railroad
- River Falls: Pembles Beach, Kinnickinnic State Park, Glen Park, Swinging Bridge, Historic Train Depot, Bella Vinez
- Stillwater: Washington County Courthouse Museum, Wardens House Museum, Historic Stillwater Lift Bridge, Fairy Falls, St Croix Scenic Overlook, Stillwater Rest Area, St Croix Boom Site, Stillwater Cave, Acrola Mills, Square Lake County Park
- Point Douglas: Point Douglas Park
- Afton: Afton Alps
- Roberts: 65 Vines Winery
- Hastings: St Croix Bluffs Regional Park
- Trimbelle: Trimbelle Public Fishing
- Bayport: Lakeside Park
- Rustic Roads #13, #92