This route was plotted beginning and ending in Red Wing, MN
If you prefer, paper maps are available for purchase.
The Red Wing Fairbault route is really a tale of two geographies. The start of this 280 mile route takes the rider through a series of hills and valleys. The middle of the route is located in the uplands and lake region around Cannon Falls and Fairbault. The end of the route returns riders once again to the bluffs and valleys of the upper Mississippi River Valley.
Click on the link below to download your preferred file (v2.0):.gpx Route File .gpx Track File .gpx Route w/ POI .kmz Route File
Some of the Many Points of Interest
- Lake City: Lake City Concourse, Roschen Park, Bald Eagle Bluffs & State Natural Area
- Cannon Falls: Lake Byllseby Park, Lake Byllseby Beach, Lake Byllseby Dam, Oxford Mill Ruins
- Red Wing: Sea Wing Memorial, Red Wing Marine Museum, Soldiers Memorial Park, Aliveo Military Museum, Indianhead Motorcycle Club, Red Wing Overlook, Kiwanis Stairway, Anderson Center Sculpture Garden
- Hastings: Spring Lake Park Reserve, Spring Lake Park Overlook, Lake Rebecca Park, LeDuc Historic Estate, Vermillion Falls Park, Old Mill Park, fExtreme Sandbox
- Fairbault: White Sands Park, Rice County Historical Society, Slevin Park, North Alexander Park, South Alexander Park, King Mill Park
- Frontenac: Frontenac State Park
- Hampton: Watt Munistoram Buddhist Temple
- Kenyon: The Tardis, Gunderson House