This route was plotted beginning and ending in La Crescent, MN.
If you prefer, paper maps are available for purchase.
Highway 16 makes up the backbone of this 250 mile route. In addition, this route explores many other prime riding roads between La Crescent and Wykoff. One of the stops on this route is Money Creek, the location of the annual BMWOCM Hiawatha Rally.
Click on the link below to download your preferred file (v2.0):.gpx Route File .gpx Track File .gpx Route w/ POI .kmz Route File
Some of the Many Points of Interest
- Lanesboro: Bluffscape Amish Tours, Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center
- Preston: Forestville State Park, Historic Forestville, Preston Station Museum, National Trout Center, Fillmore County Courthouse
- Rushford: Depot Museum, Magelsson Bluff Park
- Hokah: Como Falls Park
- Houston: International Owl Center
- Spring Valley: Mystery Cave State Park
- Wykoff: Eds Museum
- Fountain: Fillmore County Historical Center
- Money Creek: Money Creek Haven
- La Crescent: Hoch Orchard and Garden Winery