This route was plotted beginning and ending in Hillsboro, WI
If you prefer, paper maps are available for purchase.
The Camp Douglas route is located between Reedsburg and Tomah Wisconsin. Named for the town of Camp Douglas and approximately 260 miles in length, this route also makes visits to the towns of Hillsboro, La Valle, and Cazenovia. The Camp Douglas Route also includes Rustic Road #112.
Click on the link below to download your preferred file (v2.0):.gpx Route File .gpx Track File .gpx Route w/ POI .kmz Route File
Some of the Many Points of Interest
- Camp Douglas: Castle Rock Wayside, Wisconsin National Guard Museum, Mill Bluff State Park
- Hillsboro: Hillsboro Historical Society, Fireman Memorial Park, Cheyenne Settlers Heritage Park.
- La Valle: Lake Redstone County Park, Lavalle Municipal Park, Hemlock-Sauk Park
- Cazenovia: Webb Park, Cazenovia Memorial Park
- Oakdale: Giant Mouse
- Lyndon Station: Bass Hollow State Natural Area
- Reedsburg: Korinji Rinzai Zen Buddhist Monastary
- Rustic Road #112