This route was plotted beginning and ending in Trempealeau, WI.
Although this route is named for the primary destination (Arcadia) on the highly popular Wisconsin Highway 95, the real highlights are the many bluffs, valleys, and small country roads that you will enjoy. Beginning in Trempealeau, Wisconsin, this 250 mile route is a great example of the geologic features of the Driftless Area. Additionally, Perrot State Park, Fountain City, and Rock in the House are just a few of the many sights along this route.
Click on the link below to download your preferred file (v2.1):.gpx Route File .gpx Track File .gpx Route w/ POI .kmz Route File
For more pictures and video click here.
Some of the Many Points of Interest
- Trempealeau: Perrot State Park
- Arcadia: Arcadia Area Historical Society, Arcadia Feed Mill
- Fountain City: Rock in the House, Elmer’s Auto and Toy Museum, Kinstone, Seven Hawks Vineyards
- Galesville: AA Arnold House, Old Main Historical & Community Arts Center
- Ettrick: Gilbert Brown Foundation
- Blair: Tenba Ridge Winery