BMW MOA Getaway:
Renee and I had a great time at the BMW MOA Getaway in Tomah this past weekend. We met a lot of super people and got to talk about our favorite place to ride: The Driftless Area. Saturday was a bit of a washout, it poured all day. But, we hung around and got in a wonderful ride on Sunday.
We chose to ride parts of the Wildcat and Camp Douglas Routes. We saw many Amish buggies, rode over Wildcat Mountain, found the newest Rustic Road (#121), and had a close call on a sharp right hand corner at the bottom of a hill (yikes!).
This route will be shared at next year’s Getaway, but our Patrons will have access to it in the next week or so.
The last Driftless Challenge for 2019 is currently open. This will be the last Driftless Challenge of 2019, so be sure and get your pictures in to be entered. In November we will enter all monthly winners in our Grand Prize drawing!
Upcoming Driftless Events:
Last weekend was a one of the last big weekends for Driftless Events. While there are still a lot of good riding weekends left (hopefully) this year, there are not many organized events.
- October 12th: No Driftless Events Currently Scheduled
- October 19th: Team Power Center Fall Open House; Janesville, WI
- October 19th: BMW Motorcycles of Chicago Grand Opening Party; Hosted by Motoworks Chicago, Chicago, IL
- October 26th: Madison Motorcycle Club – Bucky Dual Sport; Cross Plains, WI. Registration to participate in this event is closed, but it will be a great event to watch and plan on for next year.
- Planning on trying out one of our routes? If you are interested in paper maps or pre-loaded SD cards with the routes or tracks, visit the Driftless Store today! Your purchases go directly back into the site to help us keep it free for all to use!
- Don’t forget to get your photos in for October’s Driftless Challenge!
Hope you are having a great week! Ride Safe!
Dale and Renee