The 2019 Driftless Challenge is under way! Pictured above are just a few of the locations on the list. If you want to find out more, go to our Driftless Challenge page.
Last weekend was a big weekend for events and the weather was great! We hope that everyone who attended had a great time. Let’s hope for another good weekend of riding ahead. Here are this week’s upcoming events:
- There are no events on the Driftless calendar this weekend, so it would be a great time to get some pictures for the Driftless Challenge.
- 45th Annual Great River Road Rally, May 17th-19th. Hosted by the Madison BMW Club and located in Soldiers Grove Wisconsin. This event takes place near the Lower Kickapoo Route and the Blackhawk Trail Route.
- Theilman Spring Trail Ride in Theilman, MN. This event is located near the Zumbro River route.
- Big Bikes for Little Tikes, sponsored by 95.7 The Rock. This fund raiser is located in Onalaska, WI and is near Mindoro Cut Route and the Highway 16 Route.
- Team Power Center Open House, Janesville, WI.
- Glacial Lakes Motorcycle Club Bonzai Rally, Ossian, IA (May 26th). This is a great club and a great event. The Bonzai rally is a day long scavenger hunt which requires some planning and strategy. Renee and I participated in this event a few years ago. We had a blast and we actually won our division!
- Scrabble Run for Autism, Lodi, WI. (May 26th). The Scrabble run is a clever variation on a poker run. You pick up letter tiles instead of cards. At the end of the day you create words in specific categories. It sounds like a lot of fun and the proceeds go to Navigating Autism, Inc.
Please check our Events Calendar for more details on these and other Driftless Events.
- Riding season is here! Visit the Driftless Store for paper maps, SD cards pre-loaded with routes, and official Driftless Road Adventure gear.
- You can also pre-order Mayhem Ride T-shirts that will be available for pick-up the day of the ride in the Driftless Store. Don’t forget to let us know if you are attending by indicating that you are “going” on the Facebook event page.
- Keep those photos coming! We are so excited to be receiving some of your pictures to share. Send them to DriftlessRoadAdventures@gmail.com.
Dale and Renee