Posting our weekly Events Update a little earlier this week for a couple of reasons:
1. The June Driftless Challenge is closing this Saturday with no entries. Get your entry in by Saturday and there is a pretty good chance you will win!
2. We are not going to be able to ship any orders from the Driftless Store from June 30th through July 15th. So, if you want a Driftless Map or an SD card for early July, be sure to get your order in quickly.
Here are the upcoming Driftless Events:
- June 29th – 30th – J&P Cycles Customer Appreciation Weekend. – Anamosa, IA. This event is located near the Sabula Anamosa Route.
- June 29th – National Motorcycle Museum – Vintage Rally – Anamosa, IA. This event is located near the Sabula Anamosa Route.
- June 29th – Thunder in the Valley American Legion Fund Raiser – Rushford, MN. This event is located near the Highway 16 Route.
- July 6th: No Driftless Events! Time to try out a new Driftless Adventure Route or 2!!
- July 10th – 14th: 20th Annual PCRC Rally, Harmony, MN. This event is located near the Bi-State Route.
- July 11th-14th: Midwest Motorcycle Rally, Winona, MN. This event is located near the Winona-Whitewater Route.
- July 11th: Twin Cities Adventures Riders Networking Ride, Stillwater, MN. This event is located near the St. Croix Route.
- July 13th: 5th Annual Riddick’s Ride, Savanna, IL. This event is located near the Land of Lincoln Route.
- July 13th: Wisconsin Bikers Against Child Abuse Awareness Ride, Reedsburg, WI. This event is located near the White Mound Route and the Camp Douglas Route.
Please check our Events Calendar for more details on these and other Driftless Events.
- Planning on trying out one of our routes? It’s a great time of the year to do it! If you are interested in paper maps or pre-loaded SD cards with the routes or tracks, visit the Driftless Store today! Your purchases go directly back into the site to help us keep it free for all to use!
- Don’t forget about June’s Driftless Challenge! We want your entries now!! Another prize will be awarded at the end of the month.
- Keep those photos coming! We are so excited to be receiving some of your pictures to share. Send them to DriftlessRoadAdventures@gmail.com.
Dale and Renee