This route was plotted beginning and ending in Trempealeau, WI.
If you prefer, paper maps are available for purchase.
Although this route is named for the primary destination (Arcadia) on the highly popular Wisconsin Highway 95, the real highlights are the many bluffs, valleys, and small country roads that you will enjoy. Beginning in Trempealeau, Wisconsin, this 250 mile route is a great example of the geologic features of the Driftless Area. Additionally, Perrot State Park, Fountain City, and Rock in the House are just a few of the many sights along this route.
Click on the link below to download your preferred file (v2.1):.gpx Route File .gpx Track File .gpx Route w/ POI .kmz Route File
Some of the Many Points of Interest
- Trempealeau: Perrot State Park, Big Catfish Statue
- Arcadia: Arcadia Area Historical Society, Arcadia Feed Mill
- Fountain City: Rock in the House, Elmer’s Auto and Toy Museum, Kinstone, Seven Hawks Vineyards
- Galesville: AA Arnold House, Old Main Historical & Community Arts Center, Reverend Van Slyke Statue
- Ettrick: Gilbert Brown Foundation
- Blair: Tenba Ridge Winery