Renee and I have been busy with the new maps and trip planning, but we also wanted to give people a fun incentive to get out and ride in some new areas. So, we are working on a new monthly Driftless Challenge which we will roll out in the next few weeks. More to come on that.
This weekend kicks off a string of weekends with important and fun events. Be sure to check them out!
- Ride for Zach Olson. Janesville, WI to Afton, WI. Zach is a 19 year old young man with terminal brain cancer. Zach wants a LARGE group of bikes to get together and ride in for him. Let’s do what we can to make this one last wish come true! This event takes place near the Pecatonica Route.
- 54th Annual Flood Run. Lake St. Croix Beach, MN. This is a charity event which will benefit Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare. There will be vendors, merchandise and a raffle. This event takes place near the St. Croix Route.
- Flood Run for Charity. Bay City, WI. This charity event, located in Bay City, is also for the benefit of Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare. This event takes place near the Maiden Rock route.
- Blackhawk Expo and Swap Meet. Join the Blackhawk Region BMW Association at the Winnebago County Fairgrounds in Pecatonica, Illinois for one of the best swap meet and expos of the BMW Motorcycle community. All makes and brands are welcome.
- Highroad Riders Bike Blessing. Join the Highroad Riders for their annual Bike Blessing in South Barrington, Il.
- Simply Street Bikes Poker Run. Stop by Simply Street Bikes in Eden Prairie, MN for their spring poker run. This will be a great event with prizes, giveaways, and in store deals.
Please check our Events Calendar for more details on these and other Driftless Events.
Dale and Renee